The Los Angeles Superior Court e-Delivery project allows for the electronic submission of documents for general jurisdiction personal injury (PI) cases.
About the Project
- Only personal injury submissions will be accepted
- Accommodates both initial and subsequent filing
- Available solely for cases not deemed complicated pending in the following general jurisdiction personal injury courtrooms:
- Michael Antonovich Antelope Valley Courthouse, Departments A14 and A15.
- Until April 13, Stanley Mosk Courthouse, Departments 91, 92, 93, 97 and 98
- Effective April 16, Spring Street Courthouse, Departments 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7
- Government filers are exempt from filing fees
How to register:
Attorney Service Companies
Attorney service companies wishing to take part in the project can contact email@example.com
or call 877.587.8927 Option 5.
Law firms wishing to participate in the project can now register online by creating an account without contacting Journal Technologies.
Self-Represented parties can now register online by creating an account without contacting Journal Technologies.
Create an Account
Watch Help Videos
Sensitive personal information must be removed or redacted. Sanctions can be imposed for
including Social Security and Financial Information in filed documents... (read more)
A $4.95 eFiling Service Provider fee plus 2.75% of any Court filing fee will be collected for each electronic submission through this website. This is in addition to any regular Court filing fees.
About e-Delivery (Frequently Asked Questions)
Terms of Service
This external site is not under the control of the Court. The Court is not responsible for the content or availability of this third-party website. The Court is not an agent for this third party vendor, nor does the Court endorse or guarantee our products or services. The Court makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in this linked site. The Court strongly suggests that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information.
Also, please be aware that the security and privacy policies on this site may be different than the Court's policies, so read our third party privacy and security policies carefully. If you have any questions or concerns about the products and services offered on this linked third party website, please contact Journal Technologies directly.